Acceleration and improvement of player’s skills requires appropriate physical and mental preparation. The movement itself must be part of yourself. Our target is to teach your body move perfectly when ice skating, when touching ice with skates, while loading pressure on skates, while transferring the weight as well as while gliding and bouncing. This will be coordinated with the puck work with your head up.
We are certified center for training on Benicky Skatemill. Our hockey trainings are coordinated with physiotherapy and the warm ups are designed specially by Mr. Benicky to achieve correct connection of body movement receptors. All trainings on utility machine and synthetic ice are provided by certified trainer. For detailed information of various training blocks - check below.
With a good technique your movements become natural and your head won’t be exhausted by instant control anymore
- Special designed warm up (Benicky System)
- Skatemill – individual training built based on unique players ability, with accent to correct movement habits
- Synthetic ice – simulation of various ice hockey game scenarios, with emphasis on right movement technique
- Analysis of ice skating technique
- Online watching of training lesson
- Additional services: hockey change room, sanitary facilities, refreshment corner for parents, watching live training session on LCD TV in reception, entry to the fitness center, wellness or joining the group exercises while your kid’s training
Train on Skatemill – have fun on ice!
- Warm-up on synthetic ice
- Game activities for hockey stick, puck handling and footwork
- Drill and improvement of above activities
- Simulation of game actions – puck passing, receiving, guiding
- Drill and improvement of shooting
Feel the puck and hockey stick!
Shoot like a God!
- Dynamic warm-up on synthetic ice
- Training in the shooting range
- Drilling with the instructor
- Online training block watching
FUNCTIONAL HOCKEY TRAINING
- Gym – functional hockey training for movement skills improvement as a preparation for Skatemill skating
- Training under supervision of condition trainer
- If interested, please arrange the training in advance - with trainer Denis Legersky at: 0910 480 108
Get the maximum out of your body!